TC0304 K Type 4 Channel Thermocouple Thermometer
The TC0304 is a 4 channel portable digital thermometer for use with any K-type thermocouple as temperature sensor. It is able to independently measure 4 data points for data logging at the same time.
It comes with free software that allows live data to be displayed on a graph and data logging parameters to be set for long periods.
Temperature indication follows National Bureau of Standards and IEC584 temperature/voltage table for K-type thermocouples. It uses RS232 interface to perform bi-directional communication with PC.
Four Channels Thermocouple Thermometer support K Type , 2.2" LCD display with Back Light
- Four Channels Thermocouple Thermometer, supports K Type , 2.2" LCD display
- Measurement Range: -328 to 2498 °F (-200 to 1370 °C)
- Accuracy: ± 0.5% + 2°C
- Sample Rate: 3 seconds per period
- USB PC Interface with cable: Real Time Monitor, Graphic, Datalog , Storage , data import / export
- Certificate of Traceable Calibration : Calibrated using Standards of NIST/USA or National Measurement Laboratory R.O.C (NML/ROC)
- Dimension: 7.08 x 2.52 x 1.18 Inches (180*64*30mm)
- Weight: 8.8 Ounce (250g)
- Meter Made in Taiwan
60 Days Money-Back Guarantee
To make sure our customers are satisfied with our products, we are happy to offer a 60 days Money-Back Guarantee. If for any reason you are not completely satisfied, return the product for a full refund.
Just drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org for more details about our 60 Days Money-Back Guarantee.
Download User Manual(English)