DT RS1 Series Thermal Scope
RS1 Series Observing and Sighting Thermal Imaging Riflescope
The RS1 series thermal scope helps to reveal your surroundings and see targets over 1600 meters away with ease. Simple to use, Alloy shell, no fear of harsh environment. A perfect companion for thermal imaging hunting or outdoor journey, whether in the darkness or your own backyard.
- 640x480 or 384x288 resolution optional
- HD 1280x960 monitor
- Working time up to 7 hours or more
- 35MM and 50MM two kinds of lenses are available to meet the needs of different customers
- 1280x960 large-size display screen makes the display and observation clearer
- WiFi image transmission function, mobile APP real-time browsing recording, photographing, playback, control and other operations
Alloy shell, no fear of harsh environment
60 Days Money-Back Guarantee
To make sure our customers are satisfied with our products, we are happy to offer a 60 days Money-Back Guarantee. If for any reason you are not completely satisfied, return the product for a full refund.
Just drop us an email at email@example.com for more details about our 60 Days Money-Back Guarantee.
- Looking to purchase in bulk? We offer bulk purchase discounts for most products on orders with a minimum of 10 units. The higher the volume, the bigger the discount. Contact us for more details here: Business Contact Form.
Capture Every Detail at 10m
Featuring one button autofocus and the longer measurement distance, PC 230 can be used under more scenes with 256 x 192 IR Detector and 2 M pixels for visible light Utilizing the New SharpIR composite image enhancement technology, it can provide you with detailed infrared thermal imaging and dual light fusion images to help you find potential faults more quickly
Thermal Imaging to GO BEYOND THE UNKNOWN
Excellent Imaging Quality
PC210 Adopts the New SharpIR composite image enhancement technology
Based on advanced and deep learning technology, SharpIR performs various optimization processes such as defogging, sharpening, contrast enhancement, and lossless magnification on low-resolution images to enhance the clarity of infrared images.
PC Software ThermoTools
PC Analysis Software
Professional & All-round
ThermoTools can help you conduct professional comprehensive analysis and postsecondary processing of the original infrared thermal image taken by the thermal camera, and realize the unified management of the data. This set of software has a friendly interface, powerful functions, simple operation and easy operation
- Multiple image/video import methods: SD card, FTP, USB, cloud file
- Powerful image processing capabilities: image batch analysis, trend analysis, etc.
- Support real-time video streaming/video playback, can track the max/min temperature
- Material analysis and report generation: optional report templates, free editing, etc.
SPECIFICATIONS FOR RS1 SERIES
|Type ||Uncooled FPA||Uncooled FPA||Uncooled FPA||Uncooled FPA|
|FOV(±5%)||10.7° x 8.0°||7.5° x 5.6°||17.7° x 13.3°||12.4° x 9.3°|
Thermal Image Operation
|Digital Zoom||x2, x3, x4||x2, x3, x4||x2, x3, x4||x2, x3, x4|
|Hot Spot Tracking||Support||Support||Support||Support|
|Storage||Video record, photograph||Video record, photograph||Video record, photograph||Video record, photograph|
|Type||Rechargeable battery||Rechargeable battery||Rechargeable battery||Rechargeable battery|
|Interface||can equipped with standard aiming fixture||can equipped with standard aiming fixture||can equipped with standard aiming fixture||can equipped with standard aiming fixture|
|USB-C Interface||Yes(charging and data copy)||Yes(charging and data copy)||Yes(charging and data copy)||Yes(charging and data copy)|
All Palettes Can Display The Temperature
Thermal images taken by PC201