DT S243W Thermal Monocular
Control with One Hand See Everything
The S243W adopts self-developed uncooled infrared detectors combined with advanced intelligent algorithms you can search for the tangent more easily in the complete darkness. Other performance features of the S243W include a more precise display and observation, WiFi image transmission function, built-in video and photography function.
- 384 X288 Pixels
- Photo video recording
- WiFi image transmission function, built-in video and photography function
- Multi Colour Palettes, According to different environments and personal using habits to adjust the most suitable observation method
1m fall resistance, no fear of harsh environment
60 Days Money-Back Guarantee
To make sure our customers are satisfied with our products, we are happy to offer a 60 days Money-Back Guarantee. If for any reason you are not completely satisfied, return the product for a full refund.
Just drop us an email at email@example.com for more details about our 60 Days Money-Back Guarantee.
- Looking to purchase in bulk? We offer bulk purchase discounts for most products on orders with a minimum of 10 units. The higher the volume, the bigger the discount. Contact us for more details here: Business Contact Form.
Capture Every Detail at 10m
Featuring one button autofocus and the longer measurement distance, PC 230 can be used under more scenes with 256 x 192 IR Detector and 2 M pixels for visible light Utilizing the New SharpIR composite image enhancement technology, it can provide you with detailed infrared thermal imaging and dual light fusion images to help you find potential faults more quickly
Thermal Imaging to GO BEYOND THE UNKNOWN
Excellent Imaging Quality
PC210 Adopts the New SharpIR composite image enhancement technology
Based on advanced and deep learning technology, SharpIR performs various optimization processes such as defogging, sharpening, contrast enhancement, and lossless magnification on low-resolution images to enhance the clarity of infrared images.
PC Software ThermoTools
PC Analysis Software
Professional & All-round
ThermoTools can help you conduct professional comprehensive analysis and postsecondary processing of the original infrared thermal image taken by the thermal camera, and realize the unified management of the data. This set of software has a friendly interface, powerful functions, simple operation and easy operation
- Multiple image/video import methods: SD card, FTP, USB, cloud file
- Powerful image processing capabilities: image batch analysis, trend analysis, etc.
- Support real-time video streaming/video playback, can track the max/min temperature
- Material analysis and report generation: optional report templates, free editing, etc.
SPECIFICATIONS FOR S243W
|Focus||Fixed, focus lens|
|Digital Zoom||1.0~4.0X continuous zoom|
|Image Transmission||WiFi real-time image transmission|
|Photographing and Video||Yes|
|Hot Pot Tracking||Yes|
|Displayer||Color screen 720x540|
|Polarity||Black hot, white hot, red hot and Pseudo-color|
|Diopter Adjustment||Adjust by knob|
|Battery||18650 li-ion rechargeable|
|Working Time||5 hours continuous|
|Charging||Support USE charging and power bank|
|External Power||DC5V/2A (type-c)|
|Operation Temperature||-20°C - +50°C|
|Storage Temperature||-40°C - +60°C|
|Dimension||<185 x 60 x 62mm|
|Power Interface||Type-C for external charging|
All Palettes Can Display The Temperature
Thermal images taken by PC201