GD MobIR 2S Thermal Camera for Android Phones Type-C
The World’s First AutoFocus Thermal Imager for Smartphone
MobIR 2 series is a new generation of infrared thermal imager for smartphone launched by Guide sensmart. Built in the world's first autofocus WLP infrared module, with higher resolution and performance comparable to professional thermal imaging cameras. This product allows you to see things that you can't see with the naked eye. It can realize real time temperature measurement, night vision, photography, video and other functions through the mobile phone APP It is an all-round partner for your daily work, home life and adventure travel.
- 256x192 resolution, Autofocus, Clearly no matter near or far.
- Type-C interface, Battery-free design, plug and play.
- ±2℃ industrial-grade temperature measurement accuracy, comparable to professional testing tools.
- Human temperature measurement mode supports simultaneous temperature measurement by multiple people, which is efficient and safety.
- Outdoor night vision recognition range is more than 100 meters, farther and clearly.
- Multifunctions, complete APP functions, share at any time.
60 Days Money-Back Guarantee
To make sure our customers are satisfied with our products, we are happy to offer a 60 days Money-Back Guarantee. If for any reason you are not completely satisfied, return the product for a full refund.
Just drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org for more details about our 60 Days Money-Back Guarantee.
- Looking to purchase in bulk? We offer bulk purchase discounts for most products on orders with a minimum of 10 units. The higher the volume, the bigger the discount. Contact us for more details here: Business Contact Form.
Capture Every Detail at 10m
Featuring one button autofocus and the longer measurement distance, PC 230 can be used under more scenes with 256 x 192 IR Detector and 2 M pixels for visible light Utilizing the New SharpIR composite image enhancement technology, it can provide you with detailed infrared thermal imaging and dual light fusion images to help you find potential faults more quickly
Thermal Imaging to GO BEYOND THE UNKNOWN
Excellent Imaging Quality
PC210 Adopts the New SharpIR composite image enhancement technology
Based on advanced and deep learning technology, SharpIR performs various optimization processes such as defogging, sharpening, contrast enhancement, and lossless magnification on low-resolution images to enhance the clarity of infrared images.
PC Software ThermoTools
PC Analysis Software
Professional & All-round
ThermoTools can help you conduct professional comprehensive analysis and postsecondary processing of the original infrared thermal image taken by the thermal camera, and realize the unified management of the data. This set of software has a friendly interface, powerful functions, simple operation and easy operation
- Multiple image/video import methods: SD card, FTP, USB, cloud file
- Powerful image processing capabilities: image batch analysis, trend analysis, etc.
- Support real-time video streaming/video playback, can track the max/min temperature
- Material analysis and report generation: optional report templates, free editing, etc.
SPECIFICATIONS FOR THERMAL CAMERA
Imaging and Optics
|Infrared resolution||256 × 192@12μm|
7.5 to 14 μm
|Focal length||7 mm|
|Field of view||25°|
|Focusing mode||Automatic / Manual|
Measurement and analysis
|Measurement range||-20°C to 150°C,|
|Measurement accuracy||± 2°C or ±2%, whichever is greater|
Storage and transmission
|External interface||USB Type C male|
|Drop||1m drop test(without the type-c interface)|
|Certification||CE, FCC, RoHS|
× W × H)||59 × 24 × 20 mm|
All Palettes Can Display The Temperature
Thermal images taken by PC201