TM118 Wall Scanner
Regular price $ 69.99 USD Sale price
$ 99.99 USD
TM118 Wall Scanner
This Wall Mounted Thermometer does not need body contact to ensure safety and hygiene. Its ergonomic design makes this thermometer simple and very easy to check the temperature. It only takes 1 second to take measurement and reading.
- BODY MODE: This thermometer supports measuring the temperature of the body. The measuring range of body mode is 32.0°C to 43.0°C (89.6°F~109.4°F).
- COLOR VISIBLE INDICATION OF ALARM AND ALARM SOUND: When body temperature is over 37.5°C, the color indicator will show red color and an alarm sounds 10 times
- MEASUREMENT: Measurement time interval in 1 second and the measurement distance is within 1~10cm. Please read the manual carefully before you use the unit, and keep it for future reference.
- INTENDED USE: The thermometer is intended for intermittent measurement and monitoring of human body temperature from the forehead. The device is indicated for people of all ages and suitable for public places, such as schools, shopping malls, office buildings and other places.
- Display: LED digital display
- Measuring Localization: Forehead or Hand
- Measurement Range: 32.0°C~43.0°C
- Operating Environment: 10.0°C~40.0°C/50.0°F-104.0°F
- Storage Environment: -20.0°C~50.0°C/-4.0°F~122.0°F
- Temperature Unit: °C/°F
- Display Resolution: 0.1°C/0.1°F
- Accuracy: ±0.2°C/±0.4°F
- Power Source: 18650 lithium battery 2000mAh/Type-C
- Main Unit Weight: Approx. 151g (batteries not included)
- Main Unit Dimension: L140mm x W93mm x H93mm
- To make sure our customers are satisfied with our products, we are happy to offer a 60 days Money-Back Guarantee. If for any reason you are not completely satisfied, return the product for a full refund. Just drop us an email at email@example.com for more details about our 60 Days Money-Back Guarantee.
- Looking to purchase in bulk? We offer bulk purchase discounts for most products on orders with a minimum of 10 units. The higher the volume, the bigger the discount. Contact us for more details here.