PerfectPrime TL4200 4 Wires RTD PT100 Temperature Probe (-328 - 392°F)
- Operating Temperature: -328-392℉ (-200-200℃)
- Type: RTD Platinum resistance thermometers (PRTs) PT100, 4 Wires connection
- Tolerance of PT100 Ω (Alpha = 0.003850 @ 0°C) , Class A : ± 0.06 Ω OR ± 0.15°C
- Probe Material: F46
- Accuracy: ±0.5°F or °C
- Junction Type: Ungrounded
- Tip Diameter: 0.157" (4mm)
- Tip Length: 1.181" (30mm)
- Wire Length: 78.74" (2000mm)
- Connector Type: Cold pressed terminals
- Application: Contact-Point, Liquid & Solid Object Temperature measurement
RTDs - or Resistance Temperature Detectors - are temperature sensors that contain a resistor that changes resistance value as its temperature changes. They have been used for many years to measure temperature in a laboratory and industrial processes, and have developed a reputation for accuracy, repeatability, and stability.
4 wire connection is the most accurate measurement. The instrument measures the lead resistance of all four lead wires removing these values for its reading
60 Days Money-Back Guarantee
To make sure our customers are satisfied with our products, we are happy to offer a 60 days Money-Back Guarantee. If for any reason you are not completely satisfied, return the product for a full refund.
Just drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org for more details about our 60 Days Money-Back Guarantee.