Why does my aspara Nature keep telling me to add water when the tank is full?
- Re-insert the tank smoothly and make sure the probe is well connected with the pins.
- On the very first setup, aspara Nature may need up to 4 hours for the water sensor to adjust once the tank is filled to the max position. Once the sensor has adjusted the add water message will disappear.
- If you have added too much water and its over leaked then empty the tray of all water, refill the tank to max level, ensure the device is updated with latest firmware, wait up to 4 hours for the add water message to disappear.
Water tank suddenly sound louder than normal?
What are the dimensions of the aspara Nature smart grower?
- Width: 21.0 inches (53.34 cm)
- Depth: 13.1 inches (33.27 cm)
- Height: 14.4 inches (36.58 cm)
Why doesn't my aspara Nature turn on even though it’s plugged in?
- Make sure the plug to the power cord is plugged into an outlet and to the aspara.
- Reset your aspara to factory setting by gently inserting a pin/straightened paperclip to the reset pinhole.
How do I adjust the lights?
- You can only adjust the lights when planting program has started.
- Start planting program by selecting “Yes” when “Start Now?” is displayed on display screen or in the aspara™ app.
- Light can be changed (from auto to white light or off) by using control panel or in the app. Precise intensity adjustment can only be done in the app.
How many plants can I grow each time?
- aspara™ Nature has room for 16 seed capsules, you can grow up to 16 plants each time.
- To help your plants grow healthy and strong, we suggest the maximum number of seed capsules to be planted in 1 time:
- Salad vegetables (e.g. kale, rocket): 8 capsules
- Herbs: 12-16 capsules
- Tomatoes: 4 capsules
- Peppers: 4 capsules
- Radishes: 12-16 capsules
- Flowers: 12-16 capsules
Why aren't the lights working?
- The lights will be turned off automatically after sunset in planting mode (according to your settings), check the time on your aspara™ Nature.
- Unplug and replug aspara™ Nature. Reset your aspara™ Nature to factory setting by gently inserting a pin/straightened paperclip to the reset pinhole.
- Connect aspara™ Nature to a Wi-Fi network to ensure it stays up-to-date.
Why does it show "tank/grow tray missing" even I have inserted my tank/grow tray?
- The tank/grow tray may not be inserted properly.
- For "tank missing", check if the pins are in contact with the sensing probe.
- For "grow tray missing", check if the connector is inserted properly.
What is the voltage of the aspara Nature smart grower?
- aspara Nature smart grower operates within a range of 100-240V (50-60Hz).
I have lost one of the removable parts, what should I do?
- Place an order via www.aspara.hk or contact your nearest authorised service centre
What happens if I am going on vacation? Will my aspara Nature be okay?
- aspara Nature smart grower circulates water so that your plants can keep growing even when you are on holiday. We would recommend you to fill up the water tank and switch the planting speed to “Slow” when you are away.
- You can monitor and track the plant conditions instantly using the aspara Nature app on your mobile device.
What are program A, B and C?
- Program A, B and C are the preset planting programs available only when aspara Nature is not paired with the app.
- If using the control panel, select program A/B/C according to the instructions on the seed kit box (you may need to extend the germination stage manually if your seeds have a longer germination period).
- More planting programs are available in the aspara app. When you are using the app, aspara Nature smart grower will apply the specific program automatically according to the selected plant type.
What should I do if my plants aren't growing?
- Please check if any notifications have been ignored.
- Connect aspara Nature to the aspara app to monitor the plant conditions.
When is the right time to harvest?
- It depends on the type of plants, green lettuce takes around 28 days to be fully grown.
- You can check your planting status in the aspara app.
- You can refer to the suggested harvest time printed on each seed capsule.
Does aspara Nature smart grower attract any bugs and flies?
- Most bugs and flies are attracted to open water sources. aspara Nature smart grower is a concealed hydroponic system with no water exposed. So, please don’t worry about insects!
Why are my plants turning yellow?
- Please add nutrients according to the instructions.
- We would recommend using our nutrients for the best plant growth
What should I do if my cherry tomatoes are getting huge but there are no/few fruits?
- We would recommend pruning which promotes larger harvests.
- Simply trim off the large and old leaves at the bottom of your tomatoes, and keep the new leaves on top.
- This increases the amount of nutrients available for fruit productions.
How long does it takes for the plants to be fully grown?
- It depends on the types of plants, green lettuce takes around 28 days to be fully grown.
What happens if I add too much nutrient?
- Adding too much nutrient could be harmful to the plants.
- Remove the water tank and dilute the solution with water.
- aspara Nature will inform you if the solution is too dilute.
Are the seeds non-GMO or organic?
- The aspara Nature seed kits are non-GMO and/or organic.
Plastic waste? Are the single-use seed capsules detrimental to the environment?
- Our seed capsules are 100% biodegradable.
- The basket is made of a plant polymer called PLA (polylactic acid), which is less harmful to the environment than traditional plastics.
What should I do if my aspara Nature seed capsules do not germinate?
- The time it takes for different seeds to germinate may vary.
- You can extend the germination stage using the aspara Nature app or the control panel manually.
- If the seed capsules do not germinate within 3 weeks of planting and yet are within their use by date, please send or bring the defective seed capsules (please do not send the whole seed kit, unless all the capsules are defective) to an authorised aspara™ Nature service centre.
Can I use my own seeds?
- Yes, you can. However, we would recommend using aspara™ Nature seed capsules as we have developed unique planting programs for our selected seeds.
What if I run out of seed capsules?
- Place an order via www.aspara.hk or through your local authorised stores.
100% Gemination Guarantee**
- We warrant that your seed kit will be free of defects in materials and workmanship under normal home use before the best before date printed on the seed kit box label. Please keep the original proof of purchase together with the original seed kit box label in order to obtain the warranty benefits. If any of the seed capsules contained within the seed kit do not germinate within 3 weeks of planting and yet are within their use by date, please send or bring the defective seed capsule(s) (please do not send the whole seed kit, unless all the capsules are defective) to an authorised asparaTM service centre. To find details of your nearest centre, visit www.perfectprime.com (or the website specific to your country/region). This warranty only covers seed kits whose seed capsules have been used in a growing device that is produced by PerfectPrime and is designed to use them (e.g. asparaTM Nature). It does not cover seed kits that have been improperly used or stored. This warranty does not cover any damage caused by accident, misuse, shipment or uses not adhering to instructions provided by PerfectPrime. This warranty excludes all incidental or consequential damages. We pledge to replace any defective seed capsules or an entire seed kit if it is faulty. We will replace these items with the same item if possible; if not, we will replace them with a similar item.
How to use the app?
1. Log in
- Sign up by pressing the “Sign Up” button, fill in your information and verify your account in the confirmation email (using your device); or
- Follow the instructions and sign in with your Facebook/ Google/ Twitter account
2. Add device
- Press the “Add Device” button or the cross at the top right corner
- Then press the “Set up a new device” button
- Follow the setup guide to connect your device to your aspara
How do I get the aspara Nature app?
- You can simply search “aspara™ Nature” in the app store of your device.
Can I use aspara Nature without the app?
- Yes, you can grow your plants without the aspara™ Nature app. Simply use the control panel following the step by step instructions.
How do I connect my aspara Nature to the app?
- Place your aspara Nature in an area with WiFi coverage.
- See the first question "How to use the app" for details
Can I control multiple aspara Nature smart growers with the app?
- Yes, users can connect to multiple aspara v smart growers with one aspara app.
What should I do if I can’t control my aspara Nature with the app?
- Open the aspara app and check if your aspara Nature is shown on the list.
- If yes, close the app and reload it again
- If no, press “+” on top right corner and connect to your apsara Nature.
When do the aspara Nature needs nutrient?
- Always to keep firmware and mobile app updated to receive the latest notification.
- The app will show the plant is low in nutrient. The app and control panel will also alert you to add nutrient.
- Add 1 pack of nutrient (or the amount show in app) to the tank.
- The app will not instantly update the status, the app status will only update after water is circulated for 3 times (after tank is inserted, water will automatically circulate, the status should update in about 10 minutes after water tank is inserted).
Youtube guide video