AQ9600 Indoor Air Quality Meter
The AQ9600 air quality meter is a measuring meter that counts the concentration of particles in the air, this will determine the level of pollutants such as dust, smoke particles or other harmful pollutants in the air.
This air quality meter is ideally used in for monitoring clean rooms, quality of airs indoors, industrial sites for exhaust fumes, tobacco, and smoke prone sites. This portable and handy device should be used in response to complaints of air quality and can be used to monitor and set in place procedures to prevent pollutants from reaching a harmful level.
- Test particle size: 0.3μm/2.5μm/10.0μm
- Light source: Laser diode
- Temperature range: 0~50℃ /32~122℉
- Accuracy: ± 1℃
- Humidity range: 0~99%RH
- Accuracy: ±2% RH
- Display: 320*240 2.8in LCD display
- Sampling Time: 120s
- Data Storage: 999
- Power Supply: Lithium Ion Battery
- Operating environment: 5~45℃, <90% RH
- Storage environment:-20~60℃, < 90% RH
Unit Range Resolution kPa ±20.68 0.001 psi ±2.999 0.001 kgcm² ±0.210 0.001 ozin² ±47.99 0.01 bar ±0.206 0.001 mbar ±206.8 0.1 inHg ±6.106 0.001 mmHg ±151.1 0.1 inH2O ±83.02 0.01 ftH2O ±6.918 0.001 cmH2O ±210.8 0.1 Pa ±9999 1
30 Days Money-Back Guarantee
To make sure our customers are satisfied with our products, we are happy to offer a 30 days Money-Back Guarantee. If for any reason you are not completely satisfied, return the product for a full refund.
Just drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org for more details about our 30 Days Money-Back Guarantee.
Download User Manual(Eng)
Download User Manual(Jap)
- Looking to purchase in bulk? We offer bulk purchase discounts for most products on orders with a minimum of 10 units. The higher the volume, the bigger the discount. Contact us for more details here: Business Contact Form.