AQ9600 Indoor Air Quality Meter
The AQ9600 air quality meter is a measuring meter that counts the concentration of particles in the air, this will determine the level of pollutants such as dust, smoke particles or other harmful pollutants in the air.
This air quality meter is ideally used in for monitoring clean rooms, quality of airs indoors, industrial sites for exhaust fumes, tobacco, and smoke prone sites. This portable and handy device should be used in response to complaints of air quality and can be used to monitor and set in place procedures to prevent pollutants from reaching a harmful level.
- Test particle size: 0.3μm/2.5μm/10.0μm
- Light source: Semiconductor lasers
- Temperature range:0~50℃ /32~122℉
- Accuracy: ± 5%
- Humidity range:0~100%RH
- Accuracy: ±2% RH
- Display:320*240 2.8in LCD display
- Counting efficiency:100±firstname.lastname@example.orgμm
- Sampling frequency:1~99/Continuous
- Alarm levels:1~100,000(FED209E Standard) 2~9(ISO14464-1Standard)
- Test mode :Single/repeat/continuous/timer/Average
- Data Storage: 999
- Power: 9 V DC battery (not included).
- Operating environment: 5~45℃, <90% RH
- Storage environment:-20~60℃, < 90% RH