- The CO2390 monitors Carbon dioxide, temperature and relative humidity levels quality of air in your home, office or indoor greenhouse with pinpoint accuracy. It's designed to be durable and last for many years with extremely user friendly features. the CO2390 uses non-dispersive infrared diffusion sensors (NDIR) which has the following benefits:
- Sensitive & accurate – information you can act on
- Precise accuracy in all climates and conditions
- Able to store for long time periods – does not lose value over time
- Zero degradation on negative memory effects
- Carbon Dioxide (CO2), Range :0～5000 ppm
- Accuracy : 50 ppm ±5% reading , Temperature, Range : - 0 ~ 50°C (32 ~ 122°F), Humidity, Range : 0.1 ~ 99.9%
- No need PC control, Sampling setting on device, interval: 2/5/10/30 sec , 1/2/5/10/15/20/30/60 min
- Logging Memory: on SD Card (max 16 GB)
- USB Power Supply: Li Battery 18650 & USB charger or USB power bank compatible with mobile phone power bank and charger
60 Days Money-Back Guarantee
To make sure our customers are satisfied with our products, we are happy to offer a 60 days Money-Back Guarantee. If for any reason you are not completely satisfied, return the product for a full refund.
Just drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org for more details about our 60 Days Money-Back Guarantee.
Download User (English) Manual
Download User (Japanese) Manual