Featuring an impressive resolution, delivering crystal clear images to identify problematic areas, the IR0018 thermal imaging camera stands out with a lithium-ion battery which increases operation time and a larger screen to better view images.
Work temperature: -5℃ to ±50℃
Storage temperature: -40℃ to ±80℃
Humidity: <85% RH
The IR0018 also removes the need to have an SD card slot to process images on a computer, instead, we have integrated the SD card inside the device and added a micro USB cable which doubles up as a charging cable and data transfer.
Quickly and accurately identify identify potential hazard, fires and electrical faults with Perfect Primes Thermal Imaging Camera IR0018
1) Home Repair - Thermal imaging cameras can check the efficiency and heat leaks in air con units. Identify the problem and have it fixed. No more guess work.
2) Search and Rescue - Search and rescue operation often have a time limit on when they need to find a missing person. This will often involve a large presence of personnel to cover a huge area. The Thermal Camera can easily identify a human heat signature from its surroundings making the operation more likely to be successful and with less personnel to cover the same amount of area.
3) Electrical Faults - Quickly locate electrical faults by scanning the area with the thermal camera and see where there is an abnormal heat signature compared to the surrounding.
4) Drug Bust - Cannabis farms require a constant hot environment to fully cultivate and this can be easily hidden within a flat or house. Luckily, police have access to this device and can detect the hot rooms from outside.
5) Insulation - Feel like your energy bills are growing and it seems colder than normal? Check your insulation for for cold spots which appear blue on the camera which normally indicates a heat leakage and damaged or poor insulation
This professional handheld thermal imaging camera is widely used in many different fields and applications. Identify potential problems and take photos to assess and make plans for repair.
The IR0018 comes with many advanced features including live digital temperature display and triple hotpots auto detection and an adjustable radiation coefficient which increases the measurement accuracy of reflective surfaces.
- IR Image Resolution: 220 x 160 , 32,200 pixels
- Display Screen: 3.2" Full angle HD
- Thermal Sensitivity:0.07°C / 32.126°F
- Wavelength Coverage: 8 -14 um
- Field Angle : 27° x 35°
- Shortest Focus Length: 0.5 m
- Focus Mode: fixed
- Temperature Accuracy: +/- 2.5 % or +/- 2.5 °C
- Emissivity: Adjustable from 0.1 to 1.0
- Visible Image Resolution: 0.3 mega pixels Image
- Capture Frequency: 9 Hz
- Temperature Range: -20 to 300 °C / -4 ~ 572°F
- Storage Memory: Built in micro SD Card , 4 GB for image storage
- USB Interface: Micro USB 2.0
- Image Format: JPG
- Battery: 18650 battery rechargeable
1 X Thermal Imaging Camera
1 X User Manual
1 X Drop Resistance Rope
1 X USB Line
1 X Protection bag
The IR0002 thermal imaging camera is an upgrade on the IR0001 for users that require higher resolution images and more clear images to identify temperature...View full product details
The IR0001 thermal imaging camera is our affordable camera used to detect heat spots and identify problem area within household insulation. With several different features...View full product details
The IR0175 is the most basic of thermal imaging cameras that we have to offer and is ideal for users who only need a basic...View full product details