GD MobIR Air Thermal Camera for Smartphone
Transform your smartphone into a thermal camera
MobIR Air transforms the smartphone into a thermal camera. When connect it to a smartphone, the MobIR Air allows you to see the world which is invisible with your eyes. It can find and fix the HVAC issues quickly and accurately, detect building problems effectively and safely, test the electrical faults and it can be also used for patrol at night.
- Infrared core technology, High quality. Guide’s self-developed WLP infrared focal plane detector provides, infrared core technology for MobIR Air.
- Easy, see the thermal imaging instantly.Fully radiometric measurement, can distinguish the temperature difference above 0.06 °C, measuring from -20℃ to 120℃
- Smooth image, 25Hz high frame frequency. Perfectly capture dynamic moments, record the temperature of each frame.
- Fast detection, 50°field of view. Scan targets and pinpoint heat sources fast in large areas.
- Durable, no battery required. No-battery design, ultra-low power
consumption, continuous use for 3 hours +
- Handy, do inspection anytime and anywhere.
Small size like a double A battery, weight is 20g only, and with a protection carrying box.
- D.I.Y color palettes, makes your thermal images more interesting.
Color palettes can be customized for more colorful D.I.Y thermal pictures or videos.
60 Days Money-Back Guarantee
To make sure our customers are satisfied with our products, we are happy to offer a 60 days Money-Back Guarantee. If for any reason you are not completely satisfied, return the product for a full refund.
Just drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org for more details about our 60 Days Money-Back Guarantee.
- Looking to purchase in bulk? We offer bulk purchase discounts for most products on orders with a minimum of 10 units. The higher the volume, the bigger the discount. Contact us for more details here: Business Contact Form.
Capture Every Detail at 10m
Featuring one button autofocus and the longer measurement distance, PC 230 can be used under more scenes with 256 x 192 IR Detector and 2 M pixels for visible light Utilizing the New SharpIR composite image enhancement technology, it can provide you with detailed infrared thermal imaging and dual light fusion images to help you find potential faults more quickly
Thermal Imaging to GO BEYOND THE UNKNOWN
Excellent Imaging Quality
PC210 Adopts the New SharpIR composite image enhancement technology
Based on advanced and deep learning technology, SharpIR performs various optimization processes such as defogging, sharpening, contrast enhancement, and lossless magnification on low-resolution images to enhance the clarity of infrared images.
PC Software ThermoTools
PC Analysis Software
Professional & All-round
ThermoTools can help you conduct professional comprehensive analysis and postsecondary processing of the original infrared thermal image taken by the thermal camera, and realize the unified management of the data. This set of software has a friendly interface, powerful functions, simple operation and easy operation
- Multiple image/video import methods: SD card, FTP, USB, cloud file
- Powerful image processing capabilities: image batch analysis, trend analysis, etc.
- Support real-time video streaming/video playback, can track the max/min temperature
- Material analysis and report generation: optional report templates, free editing, etc.
SPECIFICATIONS FOR THERMAL CAMERA
|IR Resolution||120 x 90|
|Field of view|
|Interface||iOS ：Lightning / Android ：USB Type-C|
|Dimension||50mm x 14mm x 18mm|
All Palettes Can Display The Temperature
Thermal images taken by PC201